9500 W Bryn Mawr Rosemont, IL 60018
Smart Resources has joined with busy tax advisory firm who in search of a temp to hire Administrative Assistant!
This position is located in Rosemont, IL and offers a positive work environment, competitive compensation and opportunity for overtime!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing general administrative support to the day to day operations regarding tax processing
- Processing, printing, and assembling tax returns, extensions, etc.
- Drafting, finalizing, tracking and filing engagement letters into database
- Uploading and sending out electronic files
- Preparing documents for certified mailings
- Heavy document processing
- Assisting with tracking incoming processing needs
- Delegate incoming client calls to various teams
- Communicating with appropriate teams to make adjustments when needed
- Assisting with processing questions and providing support to other teams
- Completing additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’ s degree is preferred
- Must be willing to work overtime hours and some Saturdays during busy season
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Techy savvy, ability to learn new software quickly
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to work within a confidential environment
- Ability to receive constructive criticism
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Detail- orientated
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Team player
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you!