Bilingual Customer Service Representative
205 N Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60601
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish/English)
Smart Resources is partnered with a payment processing company that is looking to add a bilingual customer service representative to their growing team!
Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Job Summary: Serves customer by providing product and service information; resolving service problems.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 4-years with phone and correspondence customer service and working knowledge of loan parameters. Experience taking in high volume inbound calls (125+ calls per day)
1. Enhances company service reputation by communicating a customer friendly service attitude, orientation and demeanor; portraying a " can do" attitude with both customers and counter-parties.
2. Maintains relationships by investigating and resolving billing errors, payment application errors, disputes, questions, documentation errors, following up to ensure resolution and by maintaining confidentiality.
3. Maintains and processes customer and counter-party records (i.e. dealer agreements and confidential documents) and compliance by updating account information; reviewing integrity of data, and processing adjustments.
4. Assists agents, dealers, and administrators with customer issues by clarifying service questions and explaining how certain elements of the contract work (i.e. cancellations) and by investigating new and/or returned contract issues.
5. Process payments as requested by customer or counter-party on loan system.
6. Maintains financial account integrity by reviewing contract financial information and recommending adjustments to the manager, waiving late charges withing policy/procedural guidelines, entering or connecting payment applications; processing reinstatement' s, cancellations and account holds.
7. Process customer in-coming correspondence by reviewing, sorting; investigating content, distributing; generating written or verbal responses; updating database.
8. Process return mail, by reviewing loan management system or contacting customer directly.
9. Recommends operational improvements to manager by collecting information; looking for opportunity; suggesting new or improved services.
10. Prepares correspondence by assessing reports and forms from database.
11. Prepares production reports by collecting, analyzing and reporting customer information.
12. Ensures quality service by following operational procedures and guidelines.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.