891 S Rohwling Addison , IL 60101
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with an addiction treatment center in search of a Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Handle invoices
- Prepare financial statements for Board meetings
- Manage bank processing and reconcile accounts
- Post journal entries
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance, highly desired
- 3+ years of experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- QuickBooks experience, highly desired
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org or select apply and attached your resume in Word format.
Job ID Number: 63779 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.