200 N LaSalle St Chicago, IL 60601
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a marketing company in search of a Collections Associate.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research to gather or clarify information with attorneys, clients and other parties to facilitate collections
- Receive, research and respond to incoming questions or complaints; provide information, explain policies and procedures regarding billing and collections
- Work with outside collection agents on material and difficult collection matters
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, preferred
- 8+ years experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Netsuite knowledge working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 64970 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.