Customer Accounting Associate
350 N Orleans St, #1300N Chicago, Illinois 60654
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with technology services company in search of a Customer Accounting Associate.
The ideal candidate will be excellent at communication and possess organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve accounts receivable issues with customer
- Process monthly billing including new, change and disconnect order, and special charges via credit and debit memos
- Collections activity and follow up on past due accounts, i.e. phone calls, emails, mailings
- Apply credits to customer accounts
- Record payments
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, preferred
- 1-3 years of customer services experience, highly desired
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- QuickBook knowledge working experience, highly desired
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with a Word copy of your resume.
Job ID Number: 63886 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.