Customer Service Representative
17W609 14th St Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181
Smart Resources/Accountable Search, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is Chicago' s premier source for valuable direct-hire, temporary and temporary-to-hire candidates to our client companies. We specialize in the Administrative & Clerical, Accounting and Human Resources placements.
To learn more about our services visit www.smartstaffing.com
We are currently conducting a search for Customer Service Representatives for an established and growing company in the Oak Brook, IL area!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Oakbrook, IL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Perm Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Hours: 8: 30am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Process: Candidates will be required to pass a background check and a drug test
Summary: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting customers by providing information on availability of merchandise, prices, researching order issues, and entering orders into the computer system, while providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering 75-90 inbound calls daily and providing complete customer resolution
- Troubleshoots and resolves internal and external customer issues as needed
- Communicates with operations on the status of orders, sales, pick-ups, and credit issues
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers
- Retrieves messages via voice and e-mail as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3 or more years’ experience in a customer service/operations or call center setting OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Assist with warm collections/payment reminders
- Bilingual in Spanish or Polish, helpful (verbal and written)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to operate a PC and other clerical support equipment
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.