Customer Service Representative
121 N. Cross St. Rosemont, IL 60631
Smart Resources has joined with a successful company within the maintenance and repair supplies industry who is in search of a temporary Customer Service Representative!
This position is located in Rosemont, IL. This client offers competitive compensation, a positive work environment and an excellent place for advancement! Compensation for this position is based on experience. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 10: 30 AM- 7: 00 PM.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls/emails from customers, sales personnel, and internal personnel regarding placing orders, replacing orders, pricing, tracking shipments, inventory, billing, processing payments, etc.
- Fulfill customer requests and changes as needed
- Enter and update data into company database
- Answer general inquiries regarding customer accounts and orders
- Accurately completing necessary reporting and documentation to keep customer accounts current
- Provide clear communication and superior customer support at all times
- Assist with various additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor’ s degree is preferred
- Experience in customer service, account management, business, communications, supply chain, or a relatable field is highly preferred
- Open to recent college graduates with relatable work/internship experience
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Professional demeanor
- Detail- orientated
- Ability to communicate effectively and construct professional written business correspondences
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SAP is a plus!
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted.