Customer Service Representative
1700 E Golf Road Schaumburg, IL 60173
Smart Resources has joined with a successful company within the healthcare industry who is in search of a temporary Customer Service Representative!
This position is located in Schaumburg, IL. Compensation for this position is $15.00/hr.
The schedules for this position are Monday-Friday between 7: 00 AM to 7: 00 PM. Flexibility is highly preferred!
Candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails, and faxes to resolve member issues
- Process applications and update existing member information in database
- Assist with registration, payments, and refunds for members
- Address and solve any customer issues
- Relay useful input to other department to enhance member experience
- Special projects as needed
- High school diploma is required
- Experience in customer service, healthcare, or a relatable field is highly preferred
- Open to recent college graduates with relatable work/internship experience
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Professional demeanor
- Detail- orientated
- Ability to communicate effectively and construct professional written business correspondences
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted.