Customer and Data Support Associate
5 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, Illinois 60154
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a food manufacturer in search of a Customer Service and Data Support Associate.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, mathematical, and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders or vouchers
- Processing customer orders and resolving any complaints
- Track customer complaints within the operating procedures of the company
- Maintaining filing system in accordance to operating procedure
- Performing large volume data entry and ensuring accuracy of the order
- Bachelors Degree in Business, or Supply Chain, preferred
- Experience in supply chain or logistics, desired
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- SAP working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, email@example.com or apply online with a copy of your resume in Word format.
Job ID Number: 63838 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.