ERP Training & Project Coordinator
2021 Spring Rd. Suite 600 Oakbrook, IL 60523
Smart Resources has joined with a growing company within the food/consumer goods industry who is in search of an ERP Training and Project Coordinator.
This temp to hire position is located in the heart of Oak Brook, IL. This client offers competitive compensation, a positive work environment and a possible opportunity for growth!
The person in this role needs to be very detailed. The hours are from 8AM-5PM. Needs to have a positive demeanor and willing to pitch in and help out as needed.
- Needs to provide Training/Administrative support for end user training delivery activities.
- Coordination of training invitations via Microsoft Outlook and tracking attendance and proficiency results.
- Reviewing all SAP training inquiries.
- Updating content of their Learning Management System using a Sharepoint Site.
- Ensuring timely completion of the ERP team schedule input and maintenance.
- Handling all aspects of onboarding information and credentials of all new employees.
- Submitting new hire requests to HR at the corporate.
- Be readily available for all ERP related questions and concerns via email or in person.
- Other projects as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced/deadline driven environment.
- Being able to multi-task and work independently and in a team environment.
- Need to have good interpersonal/organizational skills
- Experience in SAP/ERP Sytems would be helpful.
- 3-5 years of Administrative/Coordinator experience preferred.