Financial Operations Director
33 North LaSalle Chicago, Illinois 60603
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a parking garage company in search of a Financial Operations Director.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills, ability to work independently and is assertive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for financial reporting to clients according to the client reporting guidelines and requirements
- Coordinate and prepare external financial statements for clients
- Point person for coordination of budgeting and comparative reporting of Managed and Leased locations
- Assess current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluate accounting and internal control systems
- Oversee development of Region' s financial plan
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting and finance, preferred
- 6+ years of experience, previous experience in financial operations, or general management, preferred
- 4+ years of management experience, highly valued
- MBA or CPA, or CMA, required or preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, required
- ERP experience, required
- Possess knowledge of GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 63685 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.