Full Charge Bookkeeper
343 Aspen Dr Aurora, IL 60504
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with an accounting firm in search of a Full-Charge Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and be able to multitask effectively; they will also possess strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare tax returns
- Act as a liaison to the clients
- Manage bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
- Prepare financial reports
- Perform month-end closings
- Associates Degree in Accounting, preferred
- 2+ years bookkeeping experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ACS and QB experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 65089 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.