Legal Administrative Assistant
5 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, IL 60154
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a large ingredient supplier company who is in search of a Temporary Legal Administrative Assistant.
This position is located close to Westchester, IL. Compensation ranges from $17-19/hr depending on experience. This role is a temporary position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support: preparing/uploading legal contracts, preparing correspondence and documents for processing
- Entering/editing contract data into database
- Composing and editing correspondence; managing incoming calls, email, mail, and calendars; coordinating meetings and appointments
- Completing heavy scanning of documents into database
- Handling a wide variety of confidential information
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor’ s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of comparable administrative office experience is preferred
- Experience with legal contracts is required
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Professional demeanor
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and construct professional written business correspondence
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted.