500 W. Monroe Chicago, IL 60661
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a large insurance company downtown Chicago in search of a Broker' s Assistant.
Team Responsibilities / Tasks
- Broker' s Assistant will log in new and renewal business submissions into the Operating System in accordance with company guidelines.
- Import required Outlook emails into the Operating Systems to ensure retention of all customer communications.
- Complete Surplus Lines forms for insurance companies, as well as help to follow-up with agents for outstanding documentation upon binding
- Policy issuance / Endorsement issuance
- Update and maintain Policy Issuance Spreadsheet
- Brokers Assistant will help the Team in following up for outstanding binding ‘ subjective’ – with both agents and insurance companies
- Set-up and send out renewal solicitations
- Create email, provide application, send solicitations & attach in the AIM system
- Create and process quotes, binders and invoices in the Operating System.
- Send out carrier auto-renewals and to take the responsibility of the servicing from quoting to policy issuance.
- Pull Loss Runs
- Able to attend client visits when needed
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in excel
- Eager to learn