233 S Wacker Dr Chicago, Illinois 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a global law firm in search of a Payroll Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills along with experience in ADP Workforce Now.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for upwards of 2, 000 employees
- Reconcile payroll sub-ledger to general ledger
- Remit payroll taxes and government reporting
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 2+ years of payroll experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ADP Workforce Now working experience, required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Keisha Eller-Price, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 65290 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you