2 Mid America Plaza Suite 400 Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60523
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a construction and maintenance services company in search of a Payroll Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills and in-house payroll experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manually process payroll for union and non-union employees
- Research and resolved payroll issues, and respond to all related questions from employees
- Remit payroll taxes and government reporting
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements
- Associates Degree, preferred
- 5+ years of payroll experience, preferred
- Union payroll experience, required
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- JD Edwards and/or Ceridian working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 64042 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.