13769 Main St. Westmont, IL 60439
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a growing construction company in search of a Payroll Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and union payroll experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with current government regulations
- Handle garnishments and payroll advancements to employees both union and non-union
- Data entry
- Prepare accruals and reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger
- Process payroll weekly
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll statements
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
- 3-5 years of payroll experience in union and in-house, required
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Spectrum or Viewpoint software experience, preferred
- Certified payroll and EEO reporting experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 48043 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.