Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
2021 Spring Rd. Suite 600 Oakbrook, IL 60523
Smart Resources has joined with a growing company within the food/consumer goods industry who is in search of a Receptionist/Jr. Administrative Assistant.
This temp to hire position is located in the heart of Oak Brook, IL. This client offers competitive compensation, a positive work environment and a possible opportunity for growth!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the day to day operation of various departments--meeting rooms, reception areas, scheduling conference rooms, etc.
- General reception duties- answering phones, greeting guests, transferring calls, etc.
- Handling mail & pick ups, delivering packages to various departments
- Ordering and restocking supplies for office, kitchen, conference rooms, etc.
- Maintaining the upkeep of kitchens, conference rooms and reception areas
- Prepare and updating documents such as correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, data entry, scanning, faxing and copying
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SharePoint, Outlook are preferred
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to work within a confidential environment
- Ability to receive constructive criticism
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Detail- orientated
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.