191 N. Wacker Dr., 25th floor Chicago, IL 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a real estate investment firm in search of a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate month-end consolidate financial statements, including journal entries
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist other colleagues with their work if needed
- Assist in the completion of global audits as performed by internal and external auditors
- Assist with budget preparation and prepare the monthly budget variance analyses
- Maintain and reconcile fixed assets schedules
- Assist with initial internal control evaluations
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting, required
- 3+ years of experience, preferred
- Experience in a global company, highly desired
- CPA, preferred along with audit experience
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 63904 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.