Chicago, IL 60606-3484
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a large insurance company in search of a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and experience in the insurance industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and process all reinsurance transactions with respect to property continuing losses
- Analyze direct claim processing recovery potential
- Communicate with reinsurers, adjusters, and underwriters
- Develop and monitor reinsurance completeness and accuracy controls booked for monthly/quarterly close
- Prepare financial statements
- Assess internal controls, including reinsurance processes, booking flows, and accuracy completeness controls
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or business, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in reinsurance billing, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 64288 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.