Senior Administrative Assistant
115 S La Salle Chicago, IL 60603
Smart Resources has joined with a financial services organization in search of a Senior Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills along with experience in heavy calendar management and booking travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing standard correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring completed material is produced in a timely manner
- Maintaining and monitoring calendars of scheduled appointments, upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention
- Managing complex international multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes and rescheduling
- Assist with other administrative tasks
- Prepares and dispatches outgoing mail, interfaces with selected couriers to ensure packages have been delivered within established timeframes
- Assists in planning, coordinating and implementing department events
- Bachelor’ s Degree, preferred
- 3-4 years of administrative/professional experience, required
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Tabatha Cobb, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 65366 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.