Senior Compensation Analyst
4520 Weaver Parkway Warrenville, IL 60563
Smart Resources and Accountable has joined with a large Manufacturing company located in the Naperville area in search of a Sr. Compensation Analyst. This company offers great employee benefits and work-life balance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support local and global partners on compensation initiatives.
- Analyze data to create competitive compensation recommendations, and present data to upper management.
- Oversight of annual projects related to compensation, annual merit increases and bonus/commission.
- Creation and maintenance of job descriptions throughout company data base.
- Weekly and monthly reports of data analysis including audits of data integrity in the systems.
- Provide professional guidance, coordination and support for compensation administration programs, policies and practices.
- Work hand in hand with human resources and senior management to help with implementation of new policies and procedures.
- BA/BS in HR, Industrial Relations, Accounting/Business or related field preferred
- Microsoft Office with advanced Excel knowledge
- ADP and SAP preferred but not required
- Good communication and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, email@example.com.