Senior Payroll Accountant
191 N. Wacker Dr., 25th floor Chicago, IL 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a real estate investment firm in search of a Payroll Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with current government regulations
- Prepare and process payroll for approximately 250 employees semi-monthly
- Track payroll information for international payrolls
- Prepare government reporting
- Responsible for month-end reconciliations
- Recording of daily cash activity
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
- 3+ years of payroll experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ADP Workforce working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 65240 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.