1025 W Sunnyside Ave, Suite 200 Chicago, IL 60640
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a health center in search of a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Prepare financial statements
- Responsible for monthly cash account reconciliations, monitoring of fixed assets, and the monthly monitoring of prepaid and accrued expenses.
- Provides ad hoc financial analysis to support agency’ s goals and initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting financial audits, including preparing documents and communicating with external auditors
- Assist with budget preparation and prepare the monthly budget variance analyses
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or finance, required
- 3+ years of experience, or internship, preferred
- CPA, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Financial Edge experience, preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP for non-profit or healthcare organizations
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 66996 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.