Sr. Billing Analyst
2850 West Golf Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a global insurance brokerage and risk management firm in search of a Senior Billing Analyst.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and Excel skills and have a background in insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciling billing accounts to the general ledger
- Interface with accounts receivable credit/collections and client purchasing departments
- Partner with offshore billing staff to ensure billing service level agreements are realized
- Create invoices and ensure accuracy of invoicing
- Manage billing corrections
- Test billing related agency system enhancements or updates and report on system issues
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 3+ years of Billing experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP working experience, required
- Working knowledge of insurance agency billing activities, required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 48010 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.