350 N Orleans St, #1300N Chicago, IL 60607
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a technology services company in search of a Treasury Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, manage and process accurate cash receipt and disbursement transactions
- Resolve treasury transactional discrepancies
- Process customer credit checks
- Support senior staff with special projects
- Documents financial transactions by maintaining account information records
- Process and analyze new and existing customer credit checks
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting and finance, preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferred
- Experience in financial analysis, data flow analysis
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, required
- ERP experience, required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 65457 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.